Siege Media is a growing and remote-first content marketing agency! We are nationally recognized on Inc.’s Best Workplaces list and Inc. 5000 list, highlighting the 5000 fastest-growing private companies. Interested in joining the Siege team? We currently have a spot open for a talented Senior Content Marketing Specialistto help us continue to deliver great content for our world-class clients.
Perks for United States residents include 100% health, vision and dental benefits, 50% 401k match up to 6% of your salary, donation matching, career development training, unlimited PTO, work-from-home equipment, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
Learn more about working at Siege by watching our careers video, experiencing our culture on Instagram, and checking out our work on Dribbble!
Siege Media values diversity. We encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans, parents and those with disabilities to apply. Through our “health, then work” philosophy we are committed to helping all people succeed at Siege. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete our application or interview process, please let us know.
- Research various online channels for subjects and trending news stories
- Generate creative ideas to develop as content and pitch to journalists/bloggers
- Have a firm grasp on writing effective titles for the press
- Nurture and develop relationships with writers, reporters and web editors
- Write effective web copy for the purposes of marketing websites in diverse verticals
- Frequent outreach to bloggers and press outlets for the purpose of growing online visibility
- Do whatever it takes to grow the online presence of our clients
- 3+ years in a content marketing role, with your primary focus on blog content
- Proven outreach experience with high volume campaigns (100 emails/week) and ability to efficiently prospect and pitch media, ideally with a high DA of 30 or better
- Intermediate SEO skills with working knowledge of popular SEO tools
- Experience speaking with C-level executives and leading strategy discussions
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- 2-4 years experience working in an agency or similar marketing environment
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design
- 2-4 years experience working with the press, reporters, or national/international news outlets
The salary range for this position is $58,000.00-$65,000.00 DOE.
This position is 100% remote.
Please plan to upload the following information during the application process:
1. Your resume
2. A short introduction/cover letter
3. An outline on a post for the topic “What is malware?”. It should include:
- Titles, subtitles, and any relevant sections
- What kind of business could rank for this and why