Siege Media is a growing and remote-first content marketing agency! We are nationally recognized on Inc.’s Best Workplaces list and Inc. 5000 list, highlighting the 5000 fastest-growing private companies. Interested in joining the Siege team? We currently have a spot open for a talented Web Design Managerto help us continue to deliver great content for our world-class clients.
Perks for United States residents include 100% health, vision and dental benefits, 50% 401k match up to 6% of your salary, donation matching, career development training, unlimited PTO, work-from-home equipment, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
Learn more about working at Siege by watching our careers video, experiencing our culture onInstagram, and checking out our work onDribbble!
Siege Media values diversity. We encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans, parents and those with disabilities to apply. Through our “health, then work” philosophy we are committed to helping all people succeed at Siege. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete our application or interview process, please let us know.
- Manage a team of individual contributors
- Conceptualize creative ideas for client websites, most frequently blogs and learn centers
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices while owning the design and production of blogs and learn centers
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation of projects within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision
- Incorporate functionalities and features into websites and stability across devices
- Reflect our “strive to be better” company value by pushing content quality forward and uncovering new opportunities or processes to grow our clients
- Be responsible for staying on top of content marketing trends and consistently educating and training team members
- 3+ years of web design layout experience, ideally with some blog creation experience
- 2+ years of UX/UI experience
- 1-2 years experience managing a small team of web designers
- Experience working with WordPress
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices
- Up to date experience with web protocols, standards, and technologies
- A relevant diploma in a related field
- Experience working with other popular content management systems such as HubSpot, Shopify and Contentful
- 1-2 years of experience working in a fast paced agency environment
- Experience working with a remote team
The salary range for this position is $80k-$90k DOE.
This position is 100% remote and based in the US, only.
Please plan to upload the following information during the application process:
- Your resume
- A short introduction/cover letter
- 3-5 examples of your current work