Due to recent growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis.
We're looking for someone who can take ownership and guide our marketing and growth strategy.
Craftybase is an inventory and manufacturing solution focused on the specific needs of direct-to-consumer (DTC) businesses. We're a small, agile company working remotely across the globe and our mission is to help small makers achieve big things.
We're a long-standing, stable, and proudly independently profitable company that believes in growing a business sustainably and responsibly. To do this, we aim to build products that stand the test of time and serve a real need and purpose.
- Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with senior team members
- Take ownership of our content roadmap and SEO strategy
- Identify and develop channel and PPC opportunities
- Own our affiliate and influencer marketing initiatives
- Monitor metrics to assess performance
- Ensure the Craftybase brand is consistently represented
- Suggest and implement interesting and creative new ways to reach potential customers
- Develop and manage projects, external resources, and team members to achieve our marketing objectives
You are someone who has:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Solid grounding in SEO, content, email campaigns and analytics
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Next-level project management abilities
- A strong attention to detail
- Creativity and the ability to "think outside the box"
It would be a bonus if you also have:
- Copywriting experience
- Knowledge of DTC and/or the small manufacturing space
- Experience working with and communicating within a remote team
- Competitive salary
- Family-friendly, flexible ways of working
- Fully remote arrangement (we have no "head office")
- Join a rapidly growing tech company
At Craftybase, we strongly believe in diversity and equality and thus encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities, experiences and ages to apply.