Currents is a bootstrapped, profitable startup providing developer tools for browser automation ecosystem.
Software teams use Currents to improve the performance, stability and efficiency of their browser-based automated tests. Currents integrate with modern frameworks like Cypress and Playwright to unlock parallel execution, debugging, and reporting, allowing companies to release better software with less frustration.
Currents was bootstrapped from an open-source software project and has an engaged community of enthusiasts and supporters.
⭐️ We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with a technical background to join our small fully remote team. You will be our customers’ advocate and help them to effectively use our products by applying your expertise and creativity.
As a customer success specialist you will be working closely with the founding team to define and shape the role. It can be a good match for a Software Developer / QA professional that wants to shift their carrier or a mid-senior Customer Success Specialist that want to step-up and take more responsibility as an early-stage contributor.
- A great deal of freedom, trust, and accountability. No long approval processes, you are free to take action. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- Joining an early team and growing with it.
- Gain enormous experience by helping our customers and enhancing the product.
- We are based in Vancouver, BC, Canada and we are a fully remote company. You should be available for our customers during ET and PT prime time, but located wherever you like.
- Love coding? Amazing - showcase your work by co-creating open-source plugins and complimentary tools.
- You will become an expert in modern web development concepts and browser automation tools (Cypress, Playwright).
- You will create working relationship with the industry’s technological leaders by helping them to adopt Currents’ products and improve their teams efficiency.
🎁 Compensation and Perks
- $70-90K annual compensation
- 3 weeks PTO + winter holidays slowdown
- Hardware setup budget
- Stock options for matching candidates
👩🏻💻 Role and Responsibilities
- Support clients with technical questions and act as an intermediary between clients and the engineering development team
- Educate customers about the best ways to integrate Currents with their systems
- Communicate/demonstrate new functionality and set expectations for customer requests
- Keep in touch with key customers, collect feedback and relationship
- Work closely with the founder and developers to shape new features
- Identify areas for the company’s improvement
- Create guides and documentation for new features
- Manage accurate and complete information in a CRM
- Analyze users’ behaviour and track usage KPIs and help to shape the product based on data and metrics
- Must have excellent reading comprehension, listening, and writing skills in English
- Customer-oriented and friendly attitude
- Quick learner, organized and curious
- Prior experience working B2B SaaS companies
- Basic software development skills and technical background
- Has interest in working with software developers and QA professionals
- Available during PT or ET prime time
- 30-minute causal Zoom chat
- Up to 2-hour paid take-home exercise
- 1-1.5 hour follow-up Zoom interview
Typescript, ReactJS, NodeJS, AWS, Serverless, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch