Siege Media is a growing and remote-first content marketing agency! We are nationally recognized on Inc.’s Best Workplaces list and Inc. 5000 list, highlighting the 5000 fastest-growing private companies. Interested in joining the Siege team? We currently have a spot open for a talentedContent Marketing Specialist with experience creating content in the finance industry to help us continue to deliver great content for our world-class clients.
Perks for United States residents include 100% health, vision and dental benefits, 50% 401k match up to 6% of your salary, donation matching, career development training, unlimited PTO, work-from-home equipment, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
Learn more about working at Siege by checking out ourcareers page, experiencing our culture onInstagram, and checking out our work onDribbble!
Siege Media values diversity. We encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, parents and those with disabilities to apply. Through our “health, then work” philosophy we are committed to helping all people succeed at Siege. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete our application or interview process, please let us know.
- Conduct keyword research to identify content opportunities for clients
- Write comprehensive articles on finance topics including cryptocurrency, banking, insurance, financial products such as annuities and 401(k)s, among other emerging fintech concepts
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt tone and complexity of a piece to speak to the correct audience. Audiences you’ll be writing for include finance novices, investors, and business owners
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to periodically create content outside of fintech if current client needs require it
- Demonstrate the ability to take feedback and implement it
- Actively seeks knowledge of emerging trends in the fintech space
- Do whatever it takes to grow the online presence of our clients
- 3+ years of experience writing finance-specific content
- Extensive knowledge of niche topics including financial products, cryptocurrency, banking, insurance, and other emerging fintech concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- Copywriting or blogging experience
- 2-4 years experience working in an agency or similar marketing environment
- 4-year degree in finance related field
- Basic to Intermediary SEO knowledge
- Experience using Google Workspace
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design
- Working knowledge of SEO tools and how they can be used to help improve client websites
The salary range for this position is $58,000.00-$68,000.00, DOE. This position is 100% remote and based in the US, only.
Please plan to upload the following information during the application process:
- Your resume
- A short introduction/cover letter
- Three relevant blog writing samples (ideally over 500 words) that show diversity in complexity within the finance/fintech vertical
PLEASE READ: Unfortunately, scammers have attempted to contact potential applicants and offer them a fake position with Siege Media. If you receive something from us, please confirm that the email comes from an @siegemedia.com address. Our process includes interviews via phone and in-person Zoom video calls. We will never offer a candidate a position without an in-person Zoom call and we would never ask you to purchase anything during the application process.