Siege Media is a growing and remote-first content marketing agency! We were nationally recognized on Inc.’s Best Workplaces list and Inc. 5000 list, highlighting the 5000 fastest-growing private companies. Interested in joining the Siege team? We currently have a spot open for a talentedAssociate Content Marketing Manager, Digital PR to help us continue to deliver great content for our world-class clients.
Perks for United States residents include 100% health, vision and dental benefits, 50% 401k match up to 6% of your salary, donation matching, career development training, unlimited PTO, work-from-home equipment, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
Learn more about working at Siege by watching ourcareers video, experiencing our culture onInstagram, and checking out our work onDribbble!
Siege Media values diversity. We encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, parents and those with disabilities to apply. Through our “health, then work” philosophy we are committed to helping all people succeed at Siege. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete our application or interview process, please let us know.
- Create content with unique data that will result in high-quality blog and news placements
- Generate creative ideas to develop as content and pitch to journalists/bloggers for the purpose of generating backlinks
- Conduct comprehensive research including validating sources and finding the most recent and relevant data available
- Pitch content generated by our team to mid-tier bloggers and high-end press for the primary purpose of generating visibility through SEO and securing high-quality backlinks
- Create custom prospect lists and templates that align with clients’ industries
- Nurture and develop relationships with writers, reporters and bloggers
- Manage a team of 1–2 content marketers across 2–4 clients
- Manage day-to-day content planning including ideation, scheduling, editing and promotion
- Manage link acquisition activities for clients and be aware of best practices for outreach markets and link building
- Reflect our “strive to be better” attitude by pushing content quality forward and uncovering new opportunities or processes to grow our clients
- Passion for public relations, data-driven content, email outreach and media relations
- Experience running surveys and crafting stories from data to pitch to national news
- Proven ability to earn PR placements that move the needle
- 3–5 years experience working in an agency or similar PR environment
- 1-2 years experience managing a team of content marketing and/or digital PR professionals
- Strong writing skills and content creation capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to learn new topics quickly and be a technical subject matter expert
- Intermediate level understanding of SEO best practices and keyword research tools
- Experience using Google Workspace suite
- Experience working with a remote team
- An eye for creative design that can be incorporated into out-of-the-box promotable content ideas.
- 2–4 years experience working with the press, reporters or national/international news outlets
The salary range for this position is $71,000.00-$75,000.00 DOE.
Please plan to upload the following information during the application process:
- Your resume
- A short introduction/cover letter
- A link to your portfolio
- An example pitch email to a relevant media outlet for this post:https://www.thezebra.com/stories/self-driving-rideshare-survey/
PLEASE READ: Unfortunately, scammers have attempted to contact potential applicants and offer them a fake position with Siege Media. If you receive something from us, please confirm that the email comes from an @siegemedia.com address. Our process includes interviews via phone and in-person Zoom video calls. We will never offer a candidate a position without an in-person Zoom call and we would never ask you to purchase anything during the application process.