Close is looking for an experienced Marketing Leader to join the Senior Leadership team.
- Seasoned B2B SaaS marketer with 10 years of experience.
- SMB savvy. You’ve marketed to small and medium sized businesses.
- Remote Leader. You have experience successfully hiring, leading, inspiring and coaching remote teams of >15 people.
- Results-oriented and data-driven. You’re able and eager to dive into spreadsheets and even write SQL when necessary.
- Expert in Content or Performance Marketing. We need you to lead by example: you must have been a content marketer or performance marketer at a SaaS company in the past.
- US based.
About the Role
- Marketing is the life-blood of Close. All traffic, trials, and customers come from marketing. There's no outbound sales motion to fall back on.
- Ownership. You'll make the plan with Leadership, hire the talent, and deliver the results.
🌏 Why Close?
- Watch our most recent culture video featuring our annual team retreat in Italy
- 100% remote company
- 5 weeks PTO + Winter Holiday Break with 2 additional PTO days for every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision with HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Contributor to Stripe's climate initiative
- Our story and team 🚀
💚 Our Values
- Build a house you want to live in - Examine long-term thinking and action
- No BS - Practice transparency and honesty, especially when it’s hard
- Invest in each other - Build successful relationships with your coworkers and customers
- Discipline equals freedom - Keep your word to yourself and others
- Strive for greatness - Constantly challenge yourself and others
💻 How We Work Together
- Productivity, Quality & Impact - We don’t track hours. We trust you’re an adult and know best how to prioritize, meet your goals and contribute at a high level.
- Asynchronous communication & collaboration - We have team members all over the world. We don’t expect anyone to work untraditional hours, that means our default is async. Most teams have 2-5 hours of internal meetings weekly.
- Appreciation for Deep Work - During your normal work day, not after a day a meetings!
- Autonomy & Freedom - Create a work environment that is sustainable for you. We place a high amount of trust and responsibility with our team members from the start.
Working from 22+ countries, we’re a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures. Close has been 100% remote since 2016, creating an intentional workplace around asynchronous communication and collaboration. Every year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. These gatherings are an opportunity to strengthen the relationships within our global community.
We practice a mature approach to the workplace -- manage your time effectively, communicate thoughtfully with your teammates and customers, and produce high quality work. We have impressive tenure amongst the team; we stay at Close because we love working with our colleagues, we appreciate the autonomy and we thrive in an environment that challenges us to do our best work.
Unanimously, our favorite value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We make decisions that are rooted in helping our customers become more successful. We care equally about the health of our business and the wellbeing of our people.
Our application process was designed to promote equitable and unbiased hiring practices. We ask a small series of questions that are similar to what would be asked in the first interview. This helps us learn more about you right from the start so please be sure to answer each question thoughtfully. Each application will receive two screens by two different reviewers. Regardless of fit, you will hear back from us letting you know if we'll be moving forward.